Lecturer(s): doc. dr. Medvedšek Mojca, doc. dr. Müller Blažka
- Understanding of written and spoken texts on everyday topics drawn from various media and literature;
- Developing correct and current oral expression with the appropriate vocabulary, primarily about everyday and current topics
- Developing writing skills, related to everyday issues and communication situations.
In the development of communication skills, the emphasis is put on the acquisition and use of new vocabulary and grammar in the following sections:
- Verbal mode: indicativo, imperativo
- Verb tenses: the formation and use of Presente do indicativo (regular and irregular verbs)
- Opposition ser / estar / haver (most common use)
- Some periphrastic verbs with infinitive and gerund
Sections from the areas of civilization, history and culture are:
- The distribution of the Portuguese language in the world
- Geography of Portugal and Brazil, and the former Portuguese colonies
- Development and significance of the Portuguese and Brazilian music, art, literature.